January 13th, 2023
View a translated version of this page:
Parents and Caregivers: Are you looking for ways to support your child with technology?
The Waterloo Region District School Board (WRDSB) SEA Assistive Technology Team is here to help you. In early 2023, they are offering a three part learning series on using Google assistive technology tools for organization.
Using Google Assistive Technology Tools for Organization
A Three Part Learning Series for Parents and Caregivers
Part One: Connect
Learn about the tools that can help your child share learning goals and homework tasks with you.
- Monday, January 16, 2023 from 12 to 12:30 p.m. (Join the Google Meet)
- Friday, February 10, 2023 from 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Join the Google Meet)
Part Two: Plan
Learn about tools to help plan out tasks and manage time for studying and projects.
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023 from 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Join the Google Meet)
- Monday, February 13, 2023 from 12 to 12:30 p.m. (Join the Google Meet)
Part Three: Organize
Learn about tools to help your child organize their “digital space”.
- Wednesday, February 1, 2023 from 1:45 to 2:15 p.m. (Join the Google Meet)
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023 from 1:45 to 2:15 p.m. (Join the Google Meet)
How to Attend
No registration is required. Simply join a Google Meet at the appropriate time to join the session you’d like to attend.